Peptiplus provides 7,5g of Amino Acid in every serving (of 10g).
There are 15 different amino acids in Peptiplus Amino and 8 of these are essential (EAA) which means they cannot be synthesized by our body on its own, so they must be obtained from our diet. Those are L-leucine L-isoleucine L-lysine L-methionine L-phenylalanine L-threonine L-tryptophan L-valine. The others are termed non-essential amino acids due to the body being able to synthesize them from other amino acids and include: L-alanine, L-glutamine, L-arginine, L- tyrosine, L- cysteine, l-ornithine.
Amino peptides contained in Peptiplus® come out of hydrolysis of collagen protein and are bioactive, which means they have body stimulating functions. PEPTIPLUS® replaces energy used in training and is beneficial for satiety. It is easily absorbed by the body so that its energy becomes readily available.
The amino peptides contained in Peptiplus® come out of hydrolysis of collagen protein and are bioactive, which means they have body stimulating functions. PEPTIPLUS® is easily absorbed by the body so that its energy becomes readily available. Peptiplus incorporate all the positive properties required for high performance. When orally taken, it provides the natural nutrients required by muscles and cells. Recent studies with Peptiplus® show a significant increase in muscle mass, decrease in fat mass and an enhanced body toning effect. The most well-known benefits from this top amino Acid profile are:
- They promote muscle growth: especially BCAAs (L-valine, L-leucine, L-isoleucine)& L-Alanine
- It contains a rather high amount of Ornithine arginine and lysine. The combination has been known to promote muscle growth by stimulating the production of growth-promoted hormones such as: Human Growth hormone (HGH) and insulin.
- They assist in the treatment of circulation and erectile dysfunction(L-arginine)
- They can reduce insulin resistance and become useful in the treatment of diabetes(L-arginine)
- They have an anti-catabolism ability that prevents the breakdown of your muscles and plays key roles in protein metabolism & cell volumizing (L-Glutamine)
- They improve athletic performance,( L-ornithine has an anti-fatigue effect in increasing the efficiency of energy consumption and promoting the excretion of ammonia)
- They promote healthy sleep ( L-tryptophan)
Take 2-3 servings per day. 1 serving is 10ml (1 tablespoon) of Peptiplus. Mix with a spoon in a glass of water, or drink it as is. Ideally you should consume 1 serving around your workout (before or/and after according to your needs) and also 1 serving with empty stomach 20 minutes before you go to bed to maximize the HGH production, during sleep.